Review data files captured with Dexterit-E software from a Kinarm™ Lab and share results with others
This software allows you to review subject behaviour post-experiment and ensure all task instructions were followed, allowing you to better understand the details of subject behaviour so you can guide/lead possible approaches to analysis.
Specifications & Information Sheets
- Anyone can download Dexterit-E Explorer to allow shared viewing of Kinarm data; a current maintenance contract is not required.
- Supported operating systems include: Windows 7, Windows 10 or Mac OS X.
- Shows animations of subject behaviour collected using Dexterit-E software, including limb positions and visual stimuli presented on the subject display.
- Shows time-based graphs of data collected during an exam, including time-stamped event markers.
- Allows the creation of high quality movies and images of subject behaviour and/or data traces.
- Allows for creation and viewing of Kinarm Standard Test (KST) Reports and exporting of analysis results as a CSV file.
- Allows for viewing experiment-related parameters collected during an exam.
- Reviewing subject behaviour post-experiment:
- to ensure that task instructions were followed;
- to better understand details of subject behaviour so as to guide/lead possible approaches to analysis (e.g. using MATLAB™).
- Reviewing system behaviour during custom task development to ensure proper functioning of the system.
- For visually disseminating/explaining research studies collected in Kinarm Labs.
- For creating task instructional videos for use with a Kinarm Lab.
- Note: it cannot be used to create or change any information in a Dexterit-E database.
Best Used by
Basic ResearchersDexterit-E Explorer should be used early and often during data collection to ensure you are collecting the behaviour/data you desire. Select channels for viewing in real-time with your subject behaviour so as to guide/lead possible approaches to analysis (e.g. using MATLAB™).