Dexterit-E Explorer™ software is our data viewer software, designed to allow Kinarm users to review data files captured with Dexterit-E software from a Kinarm™ Lab, and to share their results with others. Anyone can download Dexterit-E Explorer!
• Supported operating systems include: Windows 7, Windows 10 or Mac OS X.
• Shows animations of subject behaviour collected using Dexterit-E software, including limb positions and visual stimuli presented on the subject display.
• Shows time-based graphs of data collected during an exam, including time-stamped event markers.
• Allows the creation of high quality movies and images of subject behaviour and/or data traces.
• Allows for creation and viewing of Kinarm Standard Test (KST) Reports and exporting of analysis results as a CSV file.
• Allows for viewing experiment-related parameters collected during an exam.
• Reviewing subject behaviour post-experiment:
• to ensure that task instructions were followed;
• to better understand details of subject behaviour so as to guide/lead possible approaches to analysis (e.g. using MATLAB™).
• Reviewing system behaviour during custom task development to ensure proper functioning of the system.
• For visually disseminating/explaining research studies collected in Kinarm Labs.
• For creating task instructional videos for use with a Kinarm Lab.
• Note: it cannot be used to create or change any information in a Dexterit-E database.