The installer is inside the ZIP. Once you have unzipped the installer you can double click it to install.
To activate your download, contact email@example.com to receive your key.
There is a known potential issue with Google Chrome where trying to download files may give the error message:
“Failed – Network error”
If you experience this error you can try one of the following:
- Use an alternate web browser like Firefox or Safari
- Use ‘Incognito mode’ in Chrome (this disables all extensions)
- Restart Chrome
Further suggestions may be found here: Chrome blocked downloads
Advisory posted 18-Jun-21, re bug in the NI-6229 block
- The bug affects those sending out digital out pulses only AND running MATLAB R2019b
- Analog output is not affected.
- This bug will be fixed with 3.9.1 expected early July 2021.
- The workaround is to unlink the Sync TTL block, copy the BKIN 6229 DO block inside it and use that instead.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with the workaround.