If you are updating your version of MATLAB, follow this checklist:
- Confirm that BKIN supports the version of MATLAB. We currently support:
- Refer to the CTPG to see what extra steps are required to set-up MATLAB
- Ensure your MATLAB path points to the TDK directory for the version of Dexterit-E you are using
- Refer to the CTPG to ensure you have the proper C++ compiler installed (Microsoft or Watcom) and make sure to configure the installer to use in 'xpcexplr'
- Rebuild all of your tasks
- Ensure you have created a new boot-able CD/DVD with the new version of xPC for your Real-Time machine (link to instructions)
- For 2010a: Right click on the shortcut for starting Matlab and open the Compatibility tab. Check 'Run this program as an administrator'
Please login or Register to submit your answer