Kinarm is pleased to simultaneously release:
- Dexterit-E™ 3.9.0; and
- Dexterit-E Explorer™ 3.9.0
Some of the more noteworthy changes in Dexterit-E 3.9.0 include:
- New Kinarm Standard Tests
- Arm Movement Matching – the purpose of this test is to assess the ability of a subject to perceive motion of their arm in the horizontal workspace.
- Arm Posture Perturbation – the purpose of this test is to assess the ability of a subject to respond to unexpected disturbances of the arm when maintaining their hand at a spatial goal. (Exo only.)
- MATLAB 2019b support
- Input files for Task Programs – it is now possible to pass a user-generated file from the Dexterit-E Computer to the Robot Computer which can then be used in your Task Program. (This feature requires a Robot Computer with PN 13107 or higher.)
- See the release notes for Dexterit-E and Dexterit-E Explorer for a full list of new features.
When you upgrade to Dexterit-E 3.9, you will need to:
- upgrade to Dexterit-E Explorer 3.9.0 at the same time.
- Dexterit-E 3.9 uses a new file format to save exam data that is not backward compatible with previous (1.5 and earlier) releases of Dexterit-E Explorer.
- obtain the latest release of the Kinarm Analysis Scripts in order to load data recorded with Dexterit-E 3.9 or later. The updated MATLAB scripts are backwards compatible with previous releases and include several enhancements for usability and performance.
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a new license key for Dexterit-E 3.9.
- As always, Dexterit-E Explorer does not require a license and can be run on any Windows 64 bit or Mac OSx computer.
All installers are available for download once logged into the Software Downloads page.